With the RS3 Wood football table, a new player enters the game. Playtime with a touch of wood. A warmer design for those who know that the combination of two good ingredients always produces superb results.
For Hospitality | Offices | Residential
Indoor | Outdoor
RS3 Wood is the natural progression of our determination to push the boundaries. We’ve incorporated wood in our football tables. And for this purpose we’ve chosen iroko, a wood suitable for outdoor use. Like metal, it’s extremely durable and hardwearing, an essential requirement in our range of football tables.
RS3 Wood is designed for outdoor living. It has the same structure as the RS3 but is fitted with wooden legs, which give the design added warmth and a more contemporary look. The essence of the game remains intact, because playability, toughness, durability and design form the perfect combination in all our football tables, so you can enjoy the game without having to compromise on design. This table will be with you for as many different lives as you wish to live.
Each colour (white, black, green and grey-inox) comes with standard teams. However, the RS3 Wood is customisable. You can choose your favourite teams, the line-up (3-3-4 or 2-5-3) and the field colour. You can decide whether to have players with legs joined together or two legs. You can have male players, female players or mixed teams, and you can choose the colour of their skin. You can even have logos.
Design your own RS3 Wood and make it unique.
Structure: Steel with cataphoretic coating process and micro textured powder coated polyester paint.
Inox structure: Shot blasted stainless steel lacquered.
Legs: Iroko wood.
Players: Cast aluminium.
Handles: Iroko wood.
– Set of 7 balls (5 standard and 2 silent)
– 2 extra players (1 per team)
RS Barcelona products are manufactured of high-quality materials to last over time. Although age can catch up with us, it is possible to retain not only their longevity but their appeal and beauty. Therefore, as with any product that we love and wish to preserve and protect, they require regular care and maintenance, which should be increased in pieces that are used outdoors.
– Carefully read the advice and tips included in the User’s Manual included with each product. You can also find them in the Downloads tab on this page.
– There is not a “one size fits all” statement for the maintenance frequency of the products. It will highly depend on the environment in which they are placed (indoors, outdoors or covered outdoors; by the sea or close to a swimming pool; in very high moisture conditions or in areas with frequent rain…). For this reason the periodicity of maintenance must be set according to how the product and materials perform in their environment.
– If the product is to remain out of use for extended periods of time or in severe weather conditions, it should be protected with an optional cover and/or moved to a covered area or indoors to avoid dust and moisture, which are the main causes of mildew and corrosion.
– This product has been manufactured of steel with a cataphoretic coating process, also known as electrophoresis deposition (EPD). It is an anti-corrosion treatment in order for the metals to withstand most outdoor situations. The final process coats the pieces with a layer of epoxy paint to further protect them from environmental elements. In any case, it is necessary to prevent these products from being exposed to moisture for extended periods of time and to clean and maintain them periodically. It is also very important to avoid scratches to the painted surfaces as this exposes the metal to moisture and thus encourages the development of corrosion.
+34 936 589 503
Còrsega 365 ppal 2ª
+34 936 589 503
Còrsega 365 ppal 2ª
Los Angeles, CA, USA
C. Ferrocarril 16
C. Noi del sucre, 3
Edison – NJ 08837
2020 RS Barcelona 365 Concept Store. Todos los derechos reservados
Please, scan the QR code to follow us on WeChat.
Create a profesional account to enjoy a personalized experience in rsbarcelona.com